Blockchain Expo Global, will be coming to Olympia London in two weeks’ time, 18-19 April. The co-located conference is set to have 14,000 attendees, 600+ speakers and 300+ exhibitors. There are a limited number of tickets left to attend the event.
London will be the biggest conference yet, with a range of thought-provoking sessions to attend within the following tracks;
- Blockchain for Enterprise
- Cryptofinance and ICO strategies
- Transforming Financial Services
- Developing Blockchain Applications
- Blockchain Technologies
- Blockchain for Business
- ICO and Token Investment
The conference will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with exhibitors such as IBM, Brandshield, Centra, Stratis and XcelTrip in a series of networking opportunities. The Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask questions to the events 200+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Neil Marshall, Global Director at Coca Cola
- Jeremy Millar, Founding board member at Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Vincent Doumeizel, Vice President Food and Sustainability at Lloyd’s Register
- Patricia Friedel, Strategy and Deployment lead at Johnson & Johnson
- Richard Kastelein, Founder and Publisher at Blockchain News
- Nicola McCheyne, Head of Ideas Lab at Centrica
- Nigel Collett, Director IT Strategy at BC Ferries
- Julian Gray, Technology Director and BP
- Boris Spremo, Blockchain Innovation at BNY Mellon
Blockchain Expo Europe will be taking place on the 27-28 June at RAI, Amsterdam, alongside the exciting announcement of the Blockchain Awards, taking place during the first evening of the conference.
For further information contact
email@example.com / +44 (0)117 980 9023