- 1 Bitflyer Launches in Europe – Now Licensed on Three Continents
- 2 Cryptocurrency Mining Drives Global Chip Production while IT Merchants Ration Graphic Cards
- 3 Nvidia Tries to Limit GPU Sales to Cryptocurrency Miners
- 4 Northern European Bank Nordea Confirms Bitcoin Ban for Employees
- 5 Huobi Launches the Standard-Ethereum Token, although it’s not an ICO
- 6 Bitcoin
- 7 Russia to Ban Selling Bitcoin to Individuals
- 8 Fifteen Ways to Donate Bitcoin to Charity This Holiday Season
- 9 OBITS Announces First Buyback, Dividend Option and Fiat Gateway on OpenLedger
- 10 Will all Securities Exchanges end up Running on the Blockchain?
- 11 Barack Obama Tells Another Whopper—–He Did Not Create 12.8 Million Jobs
- 12 Bitcoin Cash Jumps 70% as Coinbase and Gdax Announce Immediate Trading
Russia’s ministry of finance intends to ban selling bitcoins to individuals, the deputy minister of finance Alexei Moiseyev stated in his intervi...