It seems that not only Bitmain it getting back in the game with a more powerful Equihash ASIC miner, but Innosilicon also has a new offer for such device. The new Innosilicon Equihash A9++ ZMaster is the successor of their original A9 Zmaster ASIC from last year that offered 50 Ksol/s hashrate for Equihash. The new Innosilicon Equihash A9++ ZMaster comes with 140 Ksol/s hashrate at 1550W of power usage, so efficiency wise it does not seem much better than the original A9 Zmaster – it is almost 3 times faster at almost 3 times the power usage. Innosilicon listed briefly Innosilicon Equihash A9+ ZMaster (with just one plus) with 120 Ksol/s at the same 1550W, but it is not available anymore.
The Innosilicon Equihash A9++ ZMaster is available for order at a price of $1580 USD (without a power supply). It is very similar specifications wise to what Bitmain is offering with their AntMiner Z11, however the A9++ ZMaster could ship faster and be in your hands a bit early. The problem is that unlike Bitmain that caught up with their new product, Innosilicon seems to have just put more of the chips into a bigger device as they were ahead of Bitmain specs wise already with their A9.
Innosilicon Equihash A9++ ZMaster Specifications:
– Hashrate: 140Ksol/s +/-6%
– Power Consumption: 1550W +/-10% (normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU. 25°C temperature)
– Dimensions: 360mm(L)*250mm(W)*155mm(H), dual tube
– Net Weight: 11KG
– Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
– Network Connection: Ethernet
– More about the new Innosilicon Equihash A9++ ZMaster Equihash ASIC miner…