Another quick update for the z-enemy 1.20 Nvidia GPU miner that adds more performance improvements of about 5-10% for various algorithms that the software supports. The new version also brings support for a new algorithm and more specifically BCD used by Bitcoin Diamond that has been generating a lot of attention lately, so you might want to check it out. Other popular miners are also introducing support for BCD, so there is demand and a good profit to be made apparently, and the z-enemy apparently is 20-30% faster than than the previously available solutions.
The latest z-enemy version 1.20 is available for CUDA 9.1 and 9.2 for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions as well as CUDA 9.0, CUDA 9.1 an CUDA 9.2 binaries for Linux (HiveOS, PiMP OS, EthOS & Ubuntu), the 32-bit version does seem to be faster in some of the algorithms. Do note that for maximum performance it is recommended to have the latest drivers installed (ver. 398+). We remind you that z-enemy is a closed source miner available only as a binary release and it contains a 1% developer fee built-in to support further software development.
– Download z-enemy 1.20 Windows CUDA 9.1 32-bit
– Download z-enemy 1.20 Windows CUDA 9.1 64-bit
– Download z-enemy 1.20 Windows CUDA 9.2 32-bit
– Download z-enemy 1.20 Windows CUDA 9.2 64-bit
Linux Download (HiveOS, PiMP OS, EthOS & Ubuntu):
– Download z-enemy 1.20 Linux CUDA 9.0
– Download z-enemy 1.20 Linux CUDA 9.1
– Download z-enemy 1.20 Linux CUDA 9.2